The Garden Club of
"LET'S GO WILD IN OUR GARDENS"
|Click Here to go shopping through FFGC|
Florida Coreopsis License Plate
Officers & Committee Chairmen
Be A Souper
· The club has been in existence since 1958 and Federated in 1959.
· We are members of National Garden Clubs, Inc. (NGC) Deep South Region (DSR) of NGC and the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs (FFGC) District XI (comprised of all garden clubs in Broward County.
· We offer programs on all aspects of gardening, how to plant, where to plant, what to plant!!
· Field trips to gardens, arboretums, historic houses in and around Broward County.
· For information about our upcoming schedule, contact our Program Chairman.
· Meetings are usually held every third Thursday, October through May (see Calendar of Events for complete scheduling) at St. Paul The Apostle's Education Hall, 2700 NE 36 Street, Lighthouse Point, FL.
offer educational programs in floral design, hands-onworkshops and field trips.
Also offer NGC schools in Environmental Studies, Gardening Study and Landscape
Design Study. Membership dues are $35.00 per year , plus a membership book fee
of $5.00 the first year. For more information, come to one of our meetings or
contact President Inger Jones – email@example.com
Are you devotees of roses or orchids? Desert gardeners, water gardeners — or both? Just moved to South Florida and not sure what to plant by your pool? What plants are good for shade? What plants are good in the sun? What trees to plant? Where to plant them? How big to they get? Love to get your hands dirty? Then come and learn more about our group and enjoy our monthly programs.
Web maintenance by Libby Curnow
Web architecture and marketing by DePalmaEnterprises